I tend to travel a lot. And as such, my phone takes a pretty substantial beating. I’ve dropped it more times than I care to count in various cities all across the US. With my upcoming trip to Disney World, I was on the hunt for a case that was sleek, sturdy, and would fit my (admittedly old) iPhone 6s+. OtterBox is known for making sturdy, protective cases, so it wasn’t hard for me to make a pretty quick decision.
I went for a black case since it’s simple and direct. The Otterbox Symmetry Case even has sleek in its name, which is exactly what I wanted.
I had to have my boyfriend help me get this bad boy on, but when he did it fit snug as a bug! It looks fantastic, and while there is some weight to the case, it doesn’t weigh the phone down. I haven’t dropped my phone since putting the new case on, but I’m pretty confident that it’ll protect my phone from breaking. I absolutely recommend this case to anyone on the market for one!
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018