I tend to travel a lot. And as such, my phone takes a pretty substantial beating. I’ve dropped it more times than I care to count in various cities all across the US. With my upcoming trip to Disney World, I was on the hunt for a case that was sleek, sturdy, and would fit my (admittedly old) iPhone 6s+. OtterBox is known for making sturdy, protective cases, so it wasn’t hard for me to make a pretty quick decision.
I went for a black case since it’s simple and direct. The Otterbox Symmetry Case even has sleek in its name, which is exactly what I wanted.
I had to have my boyfriend help me get this bad boy on, but when he did it fit snug as a bug! It looks fantastic, and while there is some weight to the case, it doesn’t weigh the phone down. I haven’t dropped my phone since putting the new case on, but I’m pretty confident that it’ll protect my phone from breaking. I absolutely recommend this case to anyone on the market for one!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018