Pixar Fest is under way over in the Disneyland Resort! I’ll be checking it out this summer (which you might want to do too, as construction may put a damper on your experience if you go before June). Today the Disney Parks Blog showed off some of the special merchandise available at the resort. I have a strong feeling some of these items will make their way over to Toy Story Land in Disney World (such as the Alien cup!), but I’m still absolutely in love with all of the collection. From headwear to puzzles, there’s something for everyone in this line!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018