DC Comics will be sending out promotional posters to comic book stores, one a week, through the month, to help promote a series of product launches.
30th of May will see one for Justice League #1, and then followed each week by posters for Catwoman #1, Superman #1 and Action Comics #1001.
They’ll probably look something like this. But bigger. And all over your comic book store.
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018