DC Comics will be sending out promotional posters to comic book stores, one a week, through the month, to help promote a series of product launches.
30th of May will see one for Justice League #1, and then followed each week by posters for Catwoman #1, Superman #1 and Action Comics #1001.
They’ll probably look something like this. But bigger. And all over your comic book store.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018