Company threezerostore has unveiled their new 1/6th scale figure, featuring our favorite FBI Special Agent Dana Scully. The X-Files lead character portrayed by Gillian Anderson across 11 seasons and two feature films is strong, independent, and always stylish in her trademark black suit and white collared shirt.
She’s featured here in pretty great detail, with her FBI issued gun and badge, as well as that damn flashlight. She comes with two fashion choices- pants or a skirt.
This figure is based (I’m assuming, because duh) on the costume and character design from the first The X-Files film, Fight The Future released in 1998. The only thing she’s missing? Dana Katherine Scully’s tiny gold cross necklace.
The X-Files – Agent Scully (Standard version): Highly detailed figure featuring life-like realism that is crafted with the authentic likeness of the FBI Agent Dana Scully as portrayed by Gillian Anderson in the The X-Files’ television series.
She retails for $168 (USD), and is estimated to start shipping sometime in the 4th quarter of 2018.
- ThreeZero's Cersei Lannister 1/6th Scale Figure from HBO's Game of Thrones
- Why Gillian Anderson Says The X-Files Season 12 Isn't Happening
- Bullet Club Gets the First Non-WWE Funko Pops in August
- Thanos Gets An Amazing Infinity War Head Knocker From NECA
- Sideshow Releases Princess Leia Premium Format Figure For #MayThe4th
- Let's Talk About 'The X-Files' Season 11 Finale, Episode 10
- David Duchovny Doing Twitter Q & A Right Now- 'The X-Files', 'Californication' and More-
- Let's Talk About 'The X-Files' Season 11 Episode 9, "Nothing Lasts Forever"
- Let's Talk About The X-Files Season 11 Episode 8, 'Familiar'
- General Leia Organa from The Last Jedi Makes for One Great Hot Toy
- Graham McTavish Talks ‘Aquaman’ Role, Is Puzzled by “Secrecy Nowadays” - August 17, 2018
- D23 2019: Event Dates, Ticket Sales, and More Revealed - August 16, 2018
- Fathom Events is Bringing ‘Jurassic Park’ Back to Theaters - August 16, 2018
- One Way Carlton Cuse Would Be “Okay” with a ‘LOST’ Reboot - August 16, 2018
- ‘Westworld’ Creative Team Talk Season 2 Reactions and “F***ing Killing Robots” - August 16, 2018