Iceberg Interactive is celebrating the release of their first ‘4D’ title Starship Corporation, developed by Coronado Games with a new Features trailer. Starship Corporation allows players to Develop, Design, Deal and Deliver their very own intergalactic Starships as part of the in-depth starship-builder simulation game. Players must design, assemble and test spaceships in a bid to build a supreme Galactic mega-corporation. You’ll gain a reputation by engineering and selling your own spacecraft, testing them to the limit in RTS simulated emergency and combat situations.
The title releases from Early Access today on Steam and all major digital retailers with a pricetag of $ 19.99 USD.
In addition, in Starship Corporation, players develop their spaceship manufacturing business skills in real-time, while facing the daily challenges that any business owner needs to overcome. So you’ll need to analyze the market to increase market share, engage in strategic partnerships, invest in new technology, control manufacturing costs in the design process and assembly line, expand your team’s expertise by providing training, optimize your designs and win the race for technological supremacy. Honestly, if you have any inclination for corporate domination, this game is a pretty sick simulator and training tool.
Starship Corporation‘s full release adds a campaign mode with 99 different business contracts and two different endings based the player’s business relationships, as well as a ship database and two new rooms.
Additionally, Russian language support is now available, as well as improved loading/saving times, Steam achievements, and bug and performance fixes.
- Campaign mode with 99 different contracts and two different endings, based on your business dealings.
- Sandbox Mode with access to all known human settlements in the galaxy, business opportunities for your ships in areas like transport, mining, route-maintenance, security, military and research and racing.
- 177 unlockable rooms and facilities for ship design.
- 22 unlockable fuselages.
- 24 Missions for standard operation, emergencies and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management.
“The development process of Starship Corporation was a long journey that the team at Coronado Games has embraced all along, to deliver what we feel is a unique spaceship business simulation and management game. We are very proud to see how the game has evolved and are very thankful for the players who have been logging in countless hours during the early access to master the intricacy of the gameplay and provide precious feedback”, says David Murent, lead developer at Coronado Games.
To mark the game’s release, there will be a 15% discount for the week of launch. In addition, a new ‘Features’ trailer has been released which you can watch below.
- Iceberg Interactive Releases an Announcement Trailer for The Sojourn
- Zelda Fans- The Jewelry Of Your Dreams Is Here (And Its Expensive)
- Milestone’s Ride 3 has a New Release Date and New Trailer - September 21, 2018
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series - September 21, 2018
- Telltale Games: Major Layoffs and Possible Studio Shut Down - September 21, 2018
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018