Recently, Mark Millar talked about the future of the Hit Girl comic book at Image Comics. And mentioned that Peter Milligan had finished writing Hit Girl in India for artist Alison Sampson, recently of Winnebago Graveyard.
Well, seeing Alison Sampson at the inaugural Portsmouth Comic Con today gave me the perfect reminder to note that a few Millarworldians have been sharing a sneak peek at some of her art for the series:
“Is there a lot of travel in your job?”
“Kind of….” pic.twitter.com/uCwAwmLxhb
— Rachael Fulton (@Rachael_Fulton) May 4, 2018
— Rachael Fulton (@Rachael_Fulton) March 21, 2018
Expect Hit Girl in India… at some point.
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018