Who doesn’t love food that looks good on social media? Disney seems to be fully aware of this, and they’ve been rolling out some treats for all you social media mavens out there to check out at Disney Springs!
Add some color to your day with new rainbow-inspired treats at Goofy’s Candy Co.! Still obsessed with millennial pink? Our Cast Members have created even more Instagram-worthy treats to match your spirit jersey. 🌈🍎✨ pic.twitter.com/Bdj41SoR7o
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) May 3, 2018
As the tweet says, Goofy’s Candy Co. has released some beautiful treats — rice crispy treats, candy apples, and chocolate covered strawberries are just some of the beautiful snacks you’ll find here. Of course, every Disney Park has some excellent photo-worthy snacks. What’s your favorite?
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018