From the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on the steps of the Portsmouth Guildhall through the five storeys of stuff, and the council chamber turned into one of the panel rooms, the Portsmouth Comic Con is remarkably new, yet clearly formed from the BICS and UKCACs of decades past.
The sun didn’t hurt as well. Here’s a look at the first morning of the first Portsmouth Comic Con in a few dozen photos.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018