From the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on the steps of the Portsmouth Guildhall through the five storeys of stuff, and the council chamber turned into one of the panel rooms, the Portsmouth Comic Con is remarkably new, yet clearly formed from the BICS and UKCACs of decades past.
The sun didn’t hurt as well. Here’s a look at the first morning of the first Portsmouth Comic Con in a few dozen photos.
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018