Well, something’s coming. Retailers have been told that J Scott Campbell’s variant cover to X-Men Gold #30 will be shipped in a polybag, apparently the cover will be very spoilery,
Except that people will have to open the polybag to read the comic. At which point they will see the cover. I’m not entirely sure what the point is…
to be Bagged in White for Wedding Spoilers
Retailers can only get the comic in question if they meet or exceed 100% of orders for X-Men Gold #28 with orders for X-Men Gold’s #30 regular unspoilery cover.
So maybe it’s something to do with that…
But because of the bag, retailers have to finalise their orders now. Anyway, while you are wating, here is his cover for Amazing Spider-Man #800.
X-MEN GOLD #30 JSC CLASSIFIED VAR
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) David Marquez (CA) J. Scott Campbell
‘TIL DEATH DO US Part 6
• Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the ultimate union!
• After a lifetime of will-they-or-won’t-they, new boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, KITTY and COLOSSUS are finally walking down the aisle together…
• GUEST STARS GALORE IN THIS VERY SPECIAL MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY!
Rated T+In Shops: Jun 20, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018