Well, something’s coming. Retailers have been told that J Scott Campbell’s variant cover to X-Men Gold #30 will be shipped in a polybag, apparently the cover will be very spoilery,
Except that people will have to open the polybag to read the comic. At which point they will see the cover. I’m not entirely sure what the point is…
to be Bagged in White for Wedding Spoilers
Retailers can only get the comic in question if they meet or exceed 100% of orders for X-Men Gold #28 with orders for X-Men Gold’s #30 regular unspoilery cover.
So maybe it’s something to do with that…
But because of the bag, retailers have to finalise their orders now. Anyway, while you are wating, here is his cover for Amazing Spider-Man #800.
X-MEN GOLD #30 JSC CLASSIFIED VAR
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) David Marquez (CA) J. Scott Campbell
‘TIL DEATH DO US Part 6
• Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the ultimate union!
• After a lifetime of will-they-or-won’t-they, new boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, KITTY and COLOSSUS are finally walking down the aisle together…
• GUEST STARS GALORE IN THIS VERY SPECIAL MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY!
Rated T+In Shops: Jun 20, 2018
- Sandman and Seeds on Front and Back of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - May 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Peter Milligan Signing at Orbital Comics in London Tonight - May 23, 2018
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018