If you haven’t been on Disneyland’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout ride yet, let me tell you. It’s so much fun. Granted, I love Tower of Terror, but this ride was awesome! The ride is highly detailed, and the queue really transports you into the world of Taneleer Tivan, also known as The Collector. Disney is giving us a special closer look at the queue of this ride. If you’ve been on it, you know how hard it is to get all of the details. Thankfully, Disney understands that. Enjoy!
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018
- An Ode to Corey Graves’s Perfect Pompadour - May 23, 2018