May brings us many exciting things to celebrate: Star Wars Day, Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Mother’s Day. It also marks the birth of one very important individual: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Let us take a moment and celebrate the glory that is The Rock. Who else can go from football player to wrestling superstar to action movie hero to endless source of memes and be so endearing and appealing to so many people?
Let’s celebrate a few highlights:
View this post on Instagram
When I took this iconic absurdity of a picture in 1996 I was one year removed from sleeping on a used mattress I took from a garbage dumpster in the back of an hourly sex motel. Couldn't afford to buy a bed so we do what we gotta do to get by. You can imagine all the fun colorful bodily fluids I tried my best to clean off. 21 years later I'm taking the same photo backstage hosting #SaturdayNightLive for the fifth time. If you're going thru your own tough times "used mattress" stage, do your best to have faith things'll get better and always be willing to outwork your competition because you never know where life is gonna take you. And ALWAYS remember to place a soft tissue under your left elbow as to protect the fabric of the cheap ass swag turtleneck that had you out here looking like a bad ass buff lesbian. Oh and tuck the thumb in the fanny pack. Always tuck the thumb. 🤙🏾
Happy birthday Dwayne!
- SpongeBob and Dwayne "The Rock" / "Beef Piston" Johnson's Magical Twitter Exchange
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Latest Skyscraper Trailer Is Here!
- The Rock Teases Team-up With Chris Pratt, "I Have An Idea"
- Sony Announces Christmas 2019 Release Date For Jumanji 3
- You'll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson's Skyscraper
- Disney's Jungle Cruise Movie Gets Jesse Plemons as Additional Villain
- Edgar Ramirez Joins the Cast of Dwayne Johnson's Jungle Cruise