With May finally here, Hot Topic and Crunchyroll are teaming up to celebrate anime, in all its animated glory. According to a press release sent out today, the two popular companies are gonna give anime fans some sweet incentives for Ani-May!
Hot Topic, the ultimate retail destination for pop culture and music, and Crunchyroll, the world’s largest destination for Japanese anime and manga, team up for the third consecutive year in celebrating their annual program, Ani-May, for May 2018! Together, the two powerhouses will highlight fan favorite anime properties each week and introduce new, hard to find, and/or exclusive anime merchandise including My Hero Academia and Dragon Ball Super to name a few.
As a special addition to the third annual Ani-May, Hot Topic will launch the Crunchyroll Funko! Box featuring exclusive merchandise from popular Crunchyroll series: a Miss Kobiyashi’s Dragon Maid key chain, an Ancient Magus’ Bride Funko! Pop vinyl figure, a Mob Psycho 100 pencil and bag set, and a pair of Bananya banana-scented air fresheners. The Ancient Magus’ Bride Funko! Pop also has a chase variant featuring Elias Ainsworth in black and white, a figure reminiscent of its monochromatic manga series. Designed within a novelty bento box and faux chopsticks, the set retails at $29.90 and is available exclusively at Hot Topic starting today.
As an added bonus, Crunchyroll is also offering Hot Topic customers a free 30-day subscription to their channel. How sweet is that? Ready to buy one of your own? Head on over to Hot Topic to check them out!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018