We’re all familiar with Rita Repulsa, the main villain from the first few seasons of Power Rangers. In the newest Power Rangers movie we learn she was a ranger as well — a green ranger. So naturally, GLAMGLOW released a fitting mud mask in her honor.
The packaging is attractive, and it really gets the characters aesthetic across. Now, time to actually try the mask.
After gently shaking the tube I applied it to my face. I’m proud to say I’m getting marginally better at applying these masks, as well as being more careful with not getting it in my hair. After waiting a half hour I peeled the mask off with very little difficulty. And as always with GLAMGLOW’s products, my skin felt soft and refreshed afterward.
You can grab it on their website right now for $21. I really love GLAMGLOW, and I think you will too.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018