We’re all familiar with Rita Repulsa, the main villain from the first few seasons of Power Rangers. In the newest Power Rangers movie we learn she was a ranger as well — a green ranger. So naturally, GLAMGLOW released a fitting mud mask in her honor.
The packaging is attractive, and it really gets the characters aesthetic across. Now, time to actually try the mask.
After gently shaking the tube I applied it to my face. I’m proud to say I’m getting marginally better at applying these masks, as well as being more careful with not getting it in my hair. After waiting a half hour I peeled the mask off with very little difficulty. And as always with GLAMGLOW’s products, my skin felt soft and refreshed afterward.
You can grab it on their website right now for $21. I really love GLAMGLOW, and I think you will too.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018