We’re all familiar with Rita Repulsa, the main villain from the first few seasons of Power Rangers. In the newest Power Rangers movie we learn she was a ranger as well — a green ranger. So naturally, GLAMGLOW released a fitting mud mask in her honor.
The packaging is attractive, and it really gets the characters aesthetic across. Now, time to actually try the mask.
After gently shaking the tube I applied it to my face. I’m proud to say I’m getting marginally better at applying these masks, as well as being more careful with not getting it in my hair. After waiting a half hour I peeled the mask off with very little difficulty. And as always with GLAMGLOW’s products, my skin felt soft and refreshed afterward.
You can grab it on their website right now for $21. I really love GLAMGLOW, and I think you will too.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018