Chris Pardal co-stars in the new film Corbin Nash as the partner of a rogue detective (Dean S. Jagger of Game of Thrones) who is murdered and reborn as a demon-hunting vampire. Chris was a professional dancer before becoming an actor, and we talk acting and making it in the professional scene.
Corbin Nash opened on April 20th and has an amazing cast, including Rutger Hauer, Bruce Davison, Courtney Gaines, Malcolm McDowell, and Corey Feldman as a cross-dressing vampire. We talk about the challenges of acting and Chris’s love for Richard Matheson‘s Somewhere in Time, as well as his plans for a film on the ’90s rave scene.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the trailer:
Castle of Horror/Castle Talk Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, one of the writers for Bungie’s Destiny 2 and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio, Tech Director at of Rooster Teeth Studios and Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- 6 Avengers: Infinity War Hats from New Era and Lids in New Collection
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Tuesday, May 1
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Mary and The Witch's Flower!
- Castle Talk: Tom DeFalco Explains Spider-Girl and Why the Best Spider-Stories Are Set in High School - August 14, 2018
- Castle of Horror – ‘I Was a Teenage Frankenstein’: A Narcissistic Monster Makes a Monster - August 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: ‘I Was a Teenage Werewolf’ Kicks Off Teenage Horror Retrospective - July 23, 2018
- Castle Talk: Jennifer Ziegler Juggles Middle Grade Voices in Revenge of the Teacher’s Pets - July 20, 2018
- California Tiki: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, ‘Mad Men’ of the ’50s – a Rare Glimpse of American Psychic Scars - July 12, 2018