Most of the cast of Avengers: Infinity War turned up to to Jimmy Kimmel Live last week to do a promotional run. With so many people that meant it was time to do a “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” segment. This time it looks like they managed to get a bunch of actual mean tweets instead of the usual set of sexual frustrations vented via Twitter. The highlights include Tom Holland and Chadwick Boseman, though Chris Evans breaking down into giggles is always fun to watch.
Summary: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on April 27th.
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018
- Jay Ryan Joins the Cast of It: Chapter 2 as Adult Ben Hanscom - May 23, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Writers Didn’t Know What This Common Trope Was [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018