Blizzard revealed a couple new options for races in the new races that will be coming along in the next World Of Warcraft expansion called Battle for Azeroth. They’ve been revealed as Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag’har Orcs. You can click this link to check out the complete stats and information behind each one, but for now, here’s a look at them along with a brief description provided by the devs. We’re digging the look of the Orcs ourselves as they stand out a tad more than their other World Of Warcraft counterparts and look extra menacing.
Alliance: Dark Iron Dwarves
Known for their fiery tempers and fierce determination, Dark Iron dwarves have a turbulent history with the other clans. A failed coup in Ironforge ignited the War of the Three Hammers, and many of the Dark Iron once fought in the service of Ragnaros the Firelord. Though one faction is pledged to Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan, others refuse to stand alongside their kin. The Alliance seeks a united Dark Iron clan to harness the power of Azerite and aid their struggle against the Horde.
Horde: Mag’har Orc
For untold generations, the orc clans of Draenor battled one another in endless war. But when Gul’dan offered them the blood of his demonic masters, the disparate tribes of Mag’har—the orcish word for “uncorrupted”—refused the dark bargain and banded together to drive out the Burning Legion. United under the leadership of Grommash Hellscream, the Mag’har pledged to one day repay Azeroth’s heroes for aiding their cause. As war against the Alliance intensifies, the Horde must call upon the might of the Mag’har to seize victory.
- Blizzard Devs Will Build World of Warcraft Classic Off a Specific Patch
- World of Warcraft Hacker Receives Prison Time for Blizzard Attacks
- Your World Of Warcraft Gold is Worth More Than Venezuela's Currency
- World of Warcraft Dataminers Uncover New Druid Werebears, and Even Some Spoilers
- Dataminers Discover Upright Orc Models Inside World of Warcraft
- Fan Favorite Raid Ulduar Returns to World of Warcraft This Week
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Is Coming This Summer
- World of Warcraft's Class System is Getting an Overhaul in Battle for Azeroth
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018