Another fun leak this weekend comes to us from not one but two online video game rating boards as we now know that not only are we getting a new Hitman game soon, but we even know the title that IO Interactive has in mind. As you may or may not be aware, video games are submitted long in advance to some countries so that they can go through the ratings approval process to hit that country’s shelves the same day as everyone else in that region or in the world. Most of the time, titles are either already known or they’re kept secret by request of the publisher. Not so much the case this time around as both the Korean and Australian boards revealed the next entry in the series will be called Hitman: Sniper Assassin.
While there’s no release date or official artwork attached to the information, we do know the game was submitted clear back in February and that its going to be coming out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Obviously, we’re probably not going to get any info from IO or WBIE on the matter, even with this reveal. But don’t be too shocked when June rolls around and you start hearing rumblings about it before E3.
- Hitman 2 Officially Announced by WBIE and IO Interactive
- WBIE is Teasing a Hitman Announcement for June 7th
- Microsoft Adds Eleven Original Xbox Games to Backwards Compatibility
- Io Interactive has Teamed Up with Warner Bros. Interactive to Publish and Distribute Hitman: Definitive Edition
- Hitman's Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd
- Watch This Speedrunner Clear Hitman 2 in Less Than 4 Minutes
- Xbox One Now Has Hitman: Blood Money and LEGO Star Wars III on Backwards Compatibility
- Geoff Johns and Greg Berlanti are Looking at Garth Ennis and John McCrea's Hitman for TV
- Infinity Ward Evacuated Yesterday After a Bomb Threat - December 14, 2018
- Konami Releases Info on Upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Duel Power Cards - December 14, 2018
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018