Some big news has just come out in regards to the next update for Pokémon GO, and of all the places it could have come from, it came from the mouth of Niantic CEO John Hanke and released on Twitter. Here’s the short version: Hanke was sharing a flight with a player known on Twitter as @PokemonDoctorYT, who got into a conversation with Hanke about new updates coming to the game, which he, of course, shared on Twitter. That news was then reshared by @ReversalYouTube, one of the biggest Pokémon GO players online. That news? The game’s level cap is going to be raised and there are Gen 4 Pokémon coming to the game.
cont tweet 2/2
They are making an effort to balance the game more and new items WILL be introduced at some point.
Here’s what’s a 100% CONFIRMED:
– PokéStop Submissions coming
– GO Fest 2
– Taking actions against spoofing
— Reversal (@ReversalYouTube) April 28, 2018
Obviously, this is shared news from a conversation so there’s no official news and dates added to the entire thing. Nor is there really anything we can reference as far as progress unless someone decides to datamine for the info. So right now, it’s simply cool ideas that are on the way, confirmed by the head of the company. We’ll keep you posted if the news gets confirmed down the line.
- The Latest Pokémon GO Update Gave Your Storage a Boost
- From the Rumor Mill: Will We Be Getting a Pokémon Switch Announcement Soon?
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Already Sold Out in Chicago
- Pokémon GO Fest 2018 is Returning to Chicago
- Review: Detective Pikachu's Plot is Its Only Saving Grace
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses
- Meet the Vigilantes of My Hero Academia: VIZ Media July 2018 Solicits
- Check Out This Awesome Fortnite vs. PUBG Fan Film
- Pokémon GO Launches the Kanto Event in the U.S.
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018