It’s been a pretty interesting road for indie title Mulaka as it went from being a random title in the crowd to a darling success story, as one of the highlights of PAX West and one of the inaugural games for Nintendo’s Nindies project for the Switch. The development team at Lienzo decided to show their love and appreciation to the fans this week by creating a special Thank You video, which included the message below for everyone to read.
To all our faithful fans,
In this arduous and challenging path, you were always our motivation to keep pushing forward. To everyone who has shared this amazing journey with us, you have our deepest and most sincere appreciation.
-All of us at Lienzo
You can tell that the video is from the heart and is most sincere as the fans have basically given everyone who worked on the project success and a chance to have their work shown off to millions. The video itself is beautiful, just as the game was designed to be a majestic experience for you as you journeyed through it. If you haven’t played it yet, show them some love and snag a copy on PC, Switch, or PS4.
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week
- Nintendo Offers an Explanation to Their New Partnership with Cygames
- Gorgeous Indie Action-Adventure Game Mulaka Shines at PSX
- Sketching Symbols On A Nintendo Switch With 'Mulaka' At PAX West
- #Unbreakable LoisLane Starts To Trend
- Convergence #0: Superman, The Big Fat Hypocrite (#1 UPDATE)
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018