This week, we got a little preview artwork for Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuna as Wakanda goes cosmic and creates its own Empire.
I have to confess, Ta-Nehisi Coates writing a story about the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is something I really want to read.
There are also fistfights, of course.
And a cover from issue 3 by Jamal Igle…
BLACK PANTHER #1
(W) Ta-Nehisi Coates (A/CA) Daniel Acuna
A NEW DIRECTION FROM TA-NEHISI COATES & DANIEL ACUñA!
A bold new direction for the Black Panther! For years, T’Challa has fought off invaders from his homeland, protecting Wakanda from everything from meddling governments to long-lost gods. Now, he will discover that Wakanda is much bigger than he ever dreamed…
Across the vast Multiverse lies an empire founded in T’Challa’s name. Readers caught a glimpse of it in MARVEL LEGACY #1. Now find out the truth behind the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda!
Ta-Nehisi Coates welcomes aboard fan-favorite artist Daniel Acuña for a Black Panther story unlike any other!
In Shops: May 23, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018
- Everything Shortbox Published in 2018 - December 10, 2018