This week, we got a little preview artwork for Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuna as Wakanda goes cosmic and creates its own Empire.
I have to confess, Ta-Nehisi Coates writing a story about the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is something I really want to read.
There are also fistfights, of course.
And a cover from issue 3 by Jamal Igle…
BLACK PANTHER #1
(W) Ta-Nehisi Coates (A/CA) Daniel Acuna
A NEW DIRECTION FROM TA-NEHISI COATES & DANIEL ACUñA!
A bold new direction for the Black Panther! For years, T’Challa has fought off invaders from his homeland, protecting Wakanda from everything from meddling governments to long-lost gods. Now, he will discover that Wakanda is much bigger than he ever dreamed…
Across the vast Multiverse lies an empire founded in T’Challa’s name. Readers caught a glimpse of it in MARVEL LEGACY #1. Now find out the truth behind the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda!
Ta-Nehisi Coates welcomes aboard fan-favorite artist Daniel Acuña for a Black Panther story unlike any other!
In Shops: May 23, 2018
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018