The biggest elephant int he room for Sea Of Thieves at the moment seems to be the lack of ambition for most players to want to do single-player or duos mode. And we can’t really say we blame them, as we tried it ourselves during the review phase and got slaughtered. Unless you’re on a galleon with a team of three others to help take out all the skeletons and captains as well as defend the ship as you search for treasures, you’re pretty much a sitting duck for when a bigger ship floats by and decides that what’s yours is theirs. I mean, it is a game with the word “thieves” in the title.
So rare has decided to address the issue head-on with a brand new video they released today, aimed at pointing out all the benefits to being a solo pirate and all the fun you can have with the single and duo player experience. It may not be some kind of fix-all situation for every player, but the video does its best to point out how you can actually have a much more rewarding and fulfilling experience going at it alone or working with a friend to forge ahead or even find a way to make alliances. If you’re still playing Sea Of Thieves and hate having downtime between friends being around, it’s well worth the watch.
- Sea Of Thieves Shows Off Their First DLC in "The Hungering Deep"
- Sea of Thieves Finally Adds in Closed Crews Patch with Latest Update
- You Can No Longer Fly Your Ship in Sea of Thieves
- Sea Of Thieves Gets a New Patch With Customizations and Bug Fixes
- Rare Reveals Future Content Plans for Sea of Thieves
- Sailing the Salty Seas: We Review Sea of Thieves
- Sea of Thieves Players in Uproar Over Someone Hitting Pirate Legend Status
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018