If you didn’t know, Pixar Pier will be open in just a few short weeks. The pier will be replacing Paradise Pier in Disney’s California Adventure, and to be frank, it just looks like they’re doing a massive Pixar overlay to an already pretty cool section of the park. If you’ve never seen it before, here’s a few photos I took last July.
While I understand not everyone was wowed by it, I enjoyed it. I’ll even enjoy the Pixar overlay. Speaking of, the famous Mickey wheel is being transformed into the Pixar Pal-A-Round wheel. Disney released these images today, and I’m pretty excited to see it this summer!
Featuring characters from some of Pixar’s beloved movies, the wheel promises to give riders exceptional views of Disney’s California Adventure and beyond! Will you be riding this new wheel when it opens this summer?
- These Mickey Ice Cream Bar Ears Are Amazing, and We Need a Pair - June 21, 2018
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018