If you didn’t know, Pixar Pier will be open in just a few short weeks. The pier will be replacing Paradise Pier in Disney’s California Adventure, and to be frank, it just looks like they’re doing a massive Pixar overlay to an already pretty cool section of the park. If you’ve never seen it before, here’s a few photos I took last July.
While I understand not everyone was wowed by it, I enjoyed it. I’ll even enjoy the Pixar overlay. Speaking of, the famous Mickey wheel is being transformed into the Pixar Pal-A-Round wheel. Disney released these images today, and I’m pretty excited to see it this summer!
Featuring characters from some of Pixar’s beloved movies, the wheel promises to give riders exceptional views of Disney’s California Adventure and beyond! Will you be riding this new wheel when it opens this summer?
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018