The final Mark Waid issues of Captain America before it gets relaunched have had a number of surprise artists added to the creative teams on his way out.
J. G. Jones and Adam Hughes are joining the previously solicited Leonardo Romero on May 2nd for Captain America #701.
Howard Chaykin and Rod Reis are joining the previously solicited Leonardo Romero on May 16th for Captain America #702.
And now we learn that Alan Davis is joining the previously solicited Leonardo Romero on May 16th for Captain America #703.
Pretty much like that, yes.
CAPTAIN AMERICA #703
(W) Mark Waid (A) Leonardo Romero, Alan Davis (CA) Michael Cho
PROMISED LAND Part 3
Jack Rogers is a wanted man on a desperate search for a cure to his son’s fatal disease! And once it’s found, a legend will be reborn!
Rated T+In Shops: Jun 06, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018