That’s the thing about Hercules. In one comic he is teetotal, a decision made and stuck to, after a lifetime of being a boorish lush.
But in this month’s Venomized, he is a drunkard boorish lush again.
But previously in Marvel Two-In-One, he is drinking… non-alcoholic beer.
And no one at Marvel seems to notice.
Well, in today’s Avengers, as the No Surrender storyline wraps up, heads to a new future, while also leaving a monument to the last few years, Hercules intends to go to the pub. But only for others to drink. He is back on the wagon…
Maybe Hercules is attracted to both being sober and being drunk? He’s not limited to one state of being, he’s open to all possibilities that may present himself. That doesn’t mean he’s not picky, he just has more options to choose from? He’s bi-sober?
Just a thought…
AVENGERS #690 LEG
(W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONCLUDES!
“NO SURRENDER” REACHES ITS FINALE!
The battle is over, and those left standing in the rubble have to find a way to move forward. As an era of the Avengers comes to a close, what will rise to take its place?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018