That’s the thing about Hercules. In one comic he is teetotal, a decision made and stuck to, after a lifetime of being a boorish lush.
But in this month’s Venomized, he is a drunkard boorish lush again.
But previously in Marvel Two-In-One, he is drinking… non-alcoholic beer.
And no one at Marvel seems to notice.
Well, in today’s Avengers, as the No Surrender storyline wraps up, heads to a new future, while also leaving a monument to the last few years, Hercules intends to go to the pub. But only for others to drink. He is back on the wagon…
Maybe Hercules is attracted to both being sober and being drunk? He’s not limited to one state of being, he’s open to all possibilities that may present himself. That doesn’t mean he’s not picky, he just has more options to choose from? He’s bi-sober?
Just a thought…
AVENGERS #690 LEG
(W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONCLUDES!
“NO SURRENDER” REACHES ITS FINALE!
The battle is over, and those left standing in the rubble have to find a way to move forward. As an era of the Avengers comes to a close, what will rise to take its place?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Daily LITG – 23rd September 2018 – Still Bubblin’ - September 23, 2018
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018