That’s the thing about Hercules. In one comic he is teetotal, a decision made and stuck to, after a lifetime of being a boorish lush.
But in this month’s Venomized, he is a drunkard boorish lush again.
But previously in Marvel Two-In-One, he is drinking… non-alcoholic beer.
And no one at Marvel seems to notice.
Well, in today’s Avengers, as the No Surrender storyline wraps up, heads to a new future, while also leaving a monument to the last few years, Hercules intends to go to the pub. But only for others to drink. He is back on the wagon…
Maybe Hercules is attracted to both being sober and being drunk? He’s not limited to one state of being, he’s open to all possibilities that may present himself. That doesn’t mean he’s not picky, he just has more options to choose from? He’s bi-sober?
Just a thought…
AVENGERS #690 LEG
(W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks
THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONCLUDES!
“NO SURRENDER” REACHES ITS FINALE!
The battle is over, and those left standing in the rubble have to find a way to move forward. As an era of the Avengers comes to a close, what will rise to take its place?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 25, 2018
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018