Breaking out of CinemaCon, Harrison Ford has taken his first animated voiceover role for the upcoming movie The Secret Life of Pets 2, joining Patton Oswalt and actor/writer Tiffany Haddish, author of The Last Black Unicorn.
It is unlikely that Louis C.K. will return to his role from the original, and Patton may be stepping up to play Max this time around.
While Haddish is playing a Shih Tzu breed dog in the movie. She commented to the crowd that it was “funny that they cast the last black unicorn as a white dog…”
The Secret Life of Pets 2 is coming in June 2019.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018