Breaking out of CinemaCon, Harrison Ford has taken his first animated voiceover role for the upcoming movie The Secret Life of Pets 2, joining Patton Oswalt and actor/writer Tiffany Haddish, author of The Last Black Unicorn.
It is unlikely that Louis C.K. will return to his role from the original, and Patton may be stepping up to play Max this time around.
While Haddish is playing a Shih Tzu breed dog in the movie. She commented to the crowd that it was “funny that they cast the last black unicorn as a white dog…”
The Secret Life of Pets 2 is coming in June 2019.
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018