Breaking out of CinemaCon, Harrison Ford has taken his first animated voiceover role for the upcoming movie The Secret Life of Pets 2, joining Patton Oswalt and actor/writer Tiffany Haddish, author of The Last Black Unicorn.
It is unlikely that Louis C.K. will return to his role from the original, and Patton may be stepping up to play Max this time around.
While Haddish is playing a Shih Tzu breed dog in the movie. She commented to the crowd that it was “funny that they cast the last black unicorn as a white dog…”
The Secret Life of Pets 2 is coming in June 2019.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018