Breaking out of CinemaCon, Harrison Ford has taken his first animated voiceover role for the upcoming movie The Secret Life of Pets 2, joining Patton Oswalt and actor/writer Tiffany Haddish, author of The Last Black Unicorn.
It is unlikely that Louis C.K. will return to his role from the original, and Patton may be stepping up to play Max this time around.
While Haddish is playing a Shih Tzu breed dog in the movie. She commented to the crowd that it was “funny that they cast the last black unicorn as a white dog…”
The Secret Life of Pets 2 is coming in June 2019.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018