Today sees the publication of Hunt For Wolverine #1.
HUNT FOR WOLVERINE #1
(W) Charles Soule (A) David Marquez, Paulo Siqueira (CA) Steve McNiven
The RETURN OF WOLVERINE begins here, providing the first piece of a mystery that will leave no corner of the Marvel Universe untouched. Just as the X-Men have finally come to terms with Logan’s death, they learn a terrible secret. Old wounds will be re-opened, truths questioned, and an epic quest begun. The earliest clues to the mystery of Wolverine’s return are laid down here… who will solve it first? Rated T+ In Shops: Apr 25, 2018 SRP: $5.99
That’s the one.
In which we see what happened to Wolverine’s body after it was cased in molten adamantium, burning him alive. Until he was no longer alive.
The Beast says confirms that.
But we also get to hear the last words of Doop, the floating mutant cameraman revealed to have a long history intertwined with Wolverine. A quick look at the Doop translator…
Adios you dark bastard. see you back at the Ranch…
Well, that’s one way to get another swear word past the censors. Though I’m not sure how much the X-Men books worries about that kind of thing now.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018