It’s a Marvel film, so, yes. Yes, there is a post-credits scene.
It’s at the end of a really long credits scene, taking in the movie’s many location shoots and multiple units. And Jim Starlin gets a massive credit for his work on Thanos and related comic book series. But there is no mid-credits scene to break it up. Save some popcorn for the end — you may need it. Or take a bathroom break — the credits should still be playing when you return.
But you will want to see it. You will not get the full story until you do. And if you don’t get the final reference, grab your nearest Marvel Comics fan — there will be plenty — who will explain it to you.
I wrote and filmed a spoiler-free review earlier, and you’re not going to see any spoilers on Bleeding Cool until at least the weekend. But this, I thought, needed emphasising.
Just in case, for once, people see get to the end of the film and think that’s it…
- Some Avengers: Infinity War Cast Reveal What They Stole From Set
- Halloween Details Emerge from CinemaCon 2018 Universal Presentation
- Infinity War Collectors: See It at Cinemark and Get a Cool Cup and Popcorn Tin!
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 25
- Thanos to Rule Your Kotobukiya Collection in November
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018