Netflix has set a date for the end. The finale of the sci-fi series Sense8 will premiere on the streaming service June 8th. The streaming service made the announcement today about the series created by J. Michael Straczynski (Babylon 5) and Lana Wachowski and Lilly Wachowski (The Matrix). The series focused on a cluster of eight people around the globe who had a psychic link through actions and thoughts. It ended last June, and Netflix announced that there would be a feature-length finale for the series.
In the announcement, the finale was described as:
Personal lives are pushed aside as the cluster, their sidekicks, and some unexpected allies band together for a rescue mission and BPO take-down in order to protect the future of all Sensates. The highly-anticipated conclusion to the saga of the Sense8 cluster will be revealed when the series finale launches globally on June 8, only on Netflix.
Returning for the finale are cast members: Toby Onwumere, Tina Desai, Miguel Angel Silvestre, Jamie Clayton, Tuppence Middleton, Doona Bae, Brian J. Smith and Max Riemelt. The art released with the announcement includes the tagline: “Together Until the End.”
— Netflix US (@netflix) April 24, 2018
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018