Deadpool is stepping into a new role with a notable tasty adult beverage brand. The red and black clad anti-hero (depending on his mood, really) is taking over as “Creative Director for Culture ‘n Stuff” for Espolòn Tequila.
One of the fasting-growing tequilas (57% in 2017 alone) in the US, the handcrafted 100% Weber Blue Agave premium tequilas of Espolòn (distilled in the Los Altos region of Jalisco, Mexico) are happy to partner with Mr. ‘Pool whose film Deadpool 2 is set to hit theaters on May 18th.
“I needed the money,” Deadpool said of the partnership. “Plus, there is absolutely no reason why that Canadian gobstopper is getting all the glory. I’m a legit superhero. He’s just some guy who’s famous thanks to those two girls and that pizza place.”
He is of course referring to actor Ryan Reynolds who recently acquired a percentage of liquor company Aviation Gin.
“We completely understand that Deadpool has no discernable skills as a creative director, but we have taken brave, bold chances with Espolòn marketing in the past, so what have we got to lose?” Christine Moll, Marketing Director Tequilas and Rums for Campari America said. “Nonetheless, Deadpool and his cinematic success have become a cultural phenomenon. Partnering with Deadpool is guaranteed to get attention for the brand in the most Espolòn way possible.”
[Three worlds friends- Deadpool bath tequila.]
Moll added: “Deadpool brings years of one-to-one consumer experience as a former private contractor for startup temp-to-hire security agency and libations provider, Sister Margaret’s. We look forward to his fresh perspective on our brand.”
In his own words when asked to comment on his new role DP responded, “The first check from Espolòn cleared, so I guess this is happening.”
Deadpool 2 hits theaters May 18th, 2018.
- Deadpool Demands Your Sister – Wait, No, Your Silence
- Ryan Reynolds Shares Deadpool Joining The Avengers Rejection Letter From Tony Stark
- Thanos to Rule Your Kotobukiya Collection in November
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon
- The Final Deadpool 2 Trailer Gives Us Thanos, LinkedIn, Shatterstar... and Peter
- Kevin Feige 'Hoovering Up' Deadpool, Fantastic Four and X-Men for Marvel's Phase 4? Dark Phoenix, the Last Fox X-Men Movie?
- 2 Deadpool Bars Coming: One in LA One in NYC
- New Deadpool 2 Footage Shown During the Various Walking Dead Shows
- Deadpool 2 Director Talks Wade's Motivations for Building a Team Plus a New Image
- New Deadpool 2 Poster Celebrates Easter with a Giant Egg
- Report: James Mangold Making Boba Fett Stand Alone Star Wars Movie - May 24, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘The Americans’ Season 6 Episode 9 “Jennings, Elizabeth” - May 23, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Legion Season 2 Episode 8, “Chapter 16” - May 23, 2018
- THAT Westworld Season 2, Episode 5 Twist: Evan Rachel Wood “Could Not Stop Crying” - May 23, 2018
- George R. R. Martin’s ‘The Ice Dragon’ Getting WB Animated Feature - May 23, 2018