Sega and Creatively Assembly have just released a brand new video for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia showing off some of the features in the game, specifically the ones for if you choose to try to set order to the kingdom. The video basically takes a long, hard look at what it would take to bring peace to the kingdom as you’ll be focusing on the second English kingdom of Mierce. As you know, the kingdom is basically split up with different factions rising to power. Usually, a united Britannia is a happy one, at least in the eyes of whoever lords over it, so naturally, the current ruling party would like to keep it that way.
The trailer basically goes over multiple strategies and resources you have at your disposal to make that happen, and while some of them work out for the best, not every route is the best route in every situation. Enjoy the video below which will put you about 15 turns into the game and show off what you’re capable of doing from this particular point-of-view. The game is set to be released on May 3rd for PC with the current price set at $40.
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is Getting a Difficulty Update
- Space Channel 5 Finally Coming to the U.S. as Kinda Funky News Flash
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England's Inception
- YouTube Drops Thousands of Partners in New "Know Your Customer" Policy
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer
- Sega Releases a New Trailer for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is Coming to Mac and Linux
- A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets An April Release Date
- Sega Announces 'Thrones Of Britannia' For 'Total War' Series
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out - June 23, 2018
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Just Upped The Difficulty - June 23, 2018
- Lighting For Any Gaming Occasion as We Review Nanoleaf’s Light Panels - June 23, 2018
- Netflix’s Castlevania Set To Return Before Year’s End - June 23, 2018