Up until now, Housemarque has made a name for themselves with various games, many of which revolve around old-school arcade shooters on the PS4 like Matterfall, Nex Machina, and Alienation. Today, the company announced a brand-new game in the spirit of moving past their old titles and introduced us to Stormdivers.
As you’ll see from the trailer we have for you below, the game doesn’t really show you much of anything or really describe what the hell is going on, so we’re kind of confused about the hype about it today when no one beyond their development team knows precisely what’s going on here.
Even the game description is kind of vague on the video as it simply says “Housemarque’s first gaming experience of a new era. A high flying and heavy hitting multiplayer centric experience.” Which, let’s be candid with each other here, that could easily describe half the games you see on the market as we speak. At best, you see some invisible person covered in flames walking through a field as they die off, which could be just about anything besides an arcade shooter or a racing game. Hopefully, they’ll share more with us at E3 this year.
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer
- To Leave, a Game About Mental Illness, Gets a PS4 Release Date
- Here Is The Ginormous List Of Developers Making Games For PlayStation VR
- Looking Back On Gamescom: The Biggest Surprises, The Strangest Games, And Why This Year Trumped Last Year
- Next Gen Gaming Watch: March Edition - Dead Nation, Awesomenauts Assemble, Titanfall And More
- Sony Announces the PSVR Has Sold Three Million Units - August 17, 2018
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Announced for Gamescom by SEGA - August 17, 2018
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018