A little bit of dismaying news for anyone who was looking forward to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr on May 11th, the game has received a delay that will push the release back into June. The developers explained the situation a bit on their Steam store page.
The reason is simple, really. Some technical issues were solved a bit late on one of the console platforms, therefore the release candidate version couldn’t be sent to manufacturing in time. We’d like to release the game – in agreement with our console publisher Bigben Interactive and our licensor Games Workshop – on all three platforms at the same time. In a nutshell: we have somewhat overestimated our capacity for releasing the game simultaneously on three platforms.
The game’s new release date is currently set for June 5th, anyone who pre-ordered will still receive the game, just at a later date. The company also added, “In return, we promise we’ll push this extra three weeks in 90+ hours per week so it’ll be very-very useful for Martyr.” This is nothing new these days as a lot of titles have been seeing dates be pushed back after it’s discovered the game they’ve been making still has issues all the way up to release. Hopefully, this will fix everything they’ve been dealing with and won’t result in another push.
- Check Out the Latest Trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date
- Relic Entertainment Is Moving on from Dawn of War 3
- Get A Look At 'Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics Of War'
- Titan And Bethesda Team Up For "The Evil Within 2," "Wolfenstein 2," And "Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider" Tie-In Comics
- Tekken Comic Comes To An End, In Titan's August 2017 Games-Related Solicitations
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018