A little bit of dismaying news for anyone who was looking forward to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr on May 11th, the game has received a delay that will push the release back into June. The developers explained the situation a bit on their Steam store page.
The reason is simple, really. Some technical issues were solved a bit late on one of the console platforms, therefore the release candidate version couldn’t be sent to manufacturing in time. We’d like to release the game – in agreement with our console publisher Bigben Interactive and our licensor Games Workshop – on all three platforms at the same time. In a nutshell: we have somewhat overestimated our capacity for releasing the game simultaneously on three platforms.
The game’s new release date is currently set for June 5th, anyone who pre-ordered will still receive the game, just at a later date. The company also added, “In return, we promise we’ll push this extra three weeks in 90+ hours per week so it’ll be very-very useful for Martyr.” This is nothing new these days as a lot of titles have been seeing dates be pushed back after it’s discovered the game they’ve been making still has issues all the way up to release. Hopefully, this will fix everything they’ve been dealing with and won’t result in another push.
- Check Out the Latest Trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date
- Relic Entertainment Is Moving on from Dawn of War 3
- Get A Look At 'Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics Of War'
- Titan And Bethesda Team Up For "The Evil Within 2," "Wolfenstein 2," And "Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider" Tie-In Comics
- Tekken Comic Comes To An End, In Titan's August 2017 Games-Related Solicitations
- Nathan Fillion Stars in an Uncharted Fan Film - July 16, 2018
- SEGA Releases Retro Game Trailer for Sonic Mania Plus - July 16, 2018
- People Are Still Finding Secrets in Silent Hill 2 Several Years Later - July 16, 2018
- System Shock Reboot Gets an Update from the Developers - July 16, 2018
- EA Games Planning a Battlefield V Beta Sometime in September - July 16, 2018