The H1Z1 Pro League is making every effort to stand out with their inaugural season kickoff, including bringing in some star power as Michelle Rodriguez (Fast and Furious, Avatar, Girlfight) and Kristine Leahy (American Ninja Warrior, The Herd) will be joining in the festivities. Both women will be on stage at the “Twin Galaxies Esports Center” to host and call some of the action for the world’s first battle royale esports league. Here’s a quick quote from Twin Galaxies about their involvement.
“With the insane growth and popularity of the battle royale video game format, anticipation for the start of the world’s first professional battle royale esport league has been off the charts,” said Jace Hall, co-chairman of Twin Galaxies. “We can’t think of a better team to bring this spectacle to life than Michelle Rodriguez, avid gamer and one of the world’s most accomplished action movie and TV stars and Kristine Leahy, highly regarded network sports anchor and TV host.”
The event takes place this Saturday, April 21st in Las Vegas, being broadcast exclusively on Facebook, with broadcasts following every Wednesday night at 7pm EST over the next ten weeks, featuring teams from franchises like TSM, Cloud 9, Echo Fox, and more.
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console
- H1Z1 Partners with AKRacing While Tickets for ProLeague Go on Sale
- H1Z1 Finally Leaves Early Access With A New "Auto Royale" Mode
- Looking Over The Next Few Updates Coming To 'H1Z1' At PAX West
- 'H1Z1' Gets Another Huge Update, Including Bringing Back Skirmishes
- 'Battlegrounds' Boasting One Million Sales While 'H1Z1' Tries To Fix Issues
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018