Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli are behind the upcoming Fantastic Four relaunch, after three years without an issue — now that Marvel Editorial is allowed to. I wonder if it was part of the deal with C.B. Cebulski coming on board?
But it has to have a cover — and here’s the standard cover by Esad Ribic… the last person to draw the ongoing adventures of the Four in Secret Wars.
Looks like Reed is keeping the beard.
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018