Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli are behind the upcoming Fantastic Four relaunch, after three years without an issue — now that Marvel Editorial is allowed to. I wonder if it was part of the deal with C.B. Cebulski coming on board?
But it has to have a cover — and here’s the standard cover by Esad Ribic… the last person to draw the ongoing adventures of the Four in Secret Wars.
Looks like Reed is keeping the beard.
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018