Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli are behind the upcoming Fantastic Four relaunch, after three years without an issue — now that Marvel Editorial is allowed to. I wonder if it was part of the deal with C.B. Cebulski coming on board?
But it has to have a cover — and here’s the standard cover by Esad Ribic… the last person to draw the ongoing adventures of the Four in Secret Wars.
Looks like Reed is keeping the beard.
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018