Ubisoft has announced the date and time of their E3 press conference for this year, which pretty much conforms to the company’s previous plans of hosting their conference on the Monday before E3.
— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) April 17, 2018
The publisher will hold its E3 press conference on Monday, June 11 at 1 p.m. PDT. Ubisoft’s press conference last year took place at the same time on the Monday just before E3 opened at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Ubisoft has yet to reveal any details about what we can expect from their conference, or even where it will take place, though rumors have suggested that a new Splinter Cell game might be in the works.
However, we can assume something big will be announced, as Ubisoft has been building up their talent pool in the past months after acquiring Bawlhalla studio Blue Mammoth Games. They’ve also opened studios in Mumbai and Odesa which seem too large for their current slate of work.
That said, Ubisoft have been focusing more on live-service games and continued support for their ongoing titles. After all, they’ve entered Year 3 of content for Rainbow Six Siege and are going to be focusing on Assassin’s Creed: Origins rather than release a new entry in the AC franchise this year.
That said, we might see some DLC announcements come from the company as part of their conference, as well as new game announcements. Though what exactly Ubisoft has in the works is under wraps for now.
E3 2018 will run from June 12–June 14th in LA.
- Ubisoft Shows Off More Gear for Rainbow Six Siege's Italian Operators
- Lenovo Legion and Ubisoft Partner Up for Rainbow Six Siege Sponsorship
- You Can Now Join Picard’s Crew in Star Trek: Bridge Crew on PS4 - May 24, 2018
- Fortnite’s Latest Update Accidentally Included a Storm Tracking Backpack - May 24, 2018
- Cities: Skylines Now Lets You Build and Run an Amusement Park - May 24, 2018
- Phoenix Labs’ Dauntless Has Launched into Open Beta - May 24, 2018
- Dead by Daylight Teases Next DLC ‘Off the Beaten Track’ in Latest Trailer - May 24, 2018