En Masse Entertainment has released the first update for TERA on PS4 and Xbox One. The Ruinous Manor update brings Tera vets a new max level dungeon, rare item sets, unique magic imbuing dyads, and high-level crafting materials. So if you’ve hit level cap and end-game on the console version of the MMO already, have no fear — the first update is here.
The new rewards are only earned by defeating the three new BAM bosses from The Ruinous Manor: the deadly Atrocitas, the powerful Malgarios, and the true nightmare that is Lacheilith. Honestly, Lacheilith is the most dodgy fight, given that piercing tail scythe, life-draining soul spheres, and triple laser beams. But all three fights should keep you on your toes, so make sure to bring your best allies to the fight.
The updates GG loot rewards include Cleansing Brooches that remove debuffs, dyad niveot structures (used to create powerful dyad niveot crystals), and Lacheilith’s Treasure Chest, which can contain powerful materials required to craft end-game Ambush gear.
TERA is available across the Xbox One family of devices and the PlayStation 4 and is free to play. You can check out the update highlight reel below or check out our review of the console edition of TERA here.
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018