Growing up I loved the Power Rangers. I wanted to be the Pink Ranger more than anything, and luckily for me my parents had no issues in indulging me with the toys. As I got older I developed a deeper appreciation for the sentai genre, and I still enjoy the American counterparts here and there (SPD was amazing). When the new Power Rangers movie came out last year (I admittedly didn’t rush to see it, but I watched it on Netflix and enjoyed it a great deal), naturally tie-in products came out — one of them being this amazing GLAMGLOW gold mask. The Goldar gold mask.
The packaging is great. Goldar was a huge part of the original American show, and even though his character in the movie was reduced to whatever CGI monster they made him out to be, I still like the fact that GLAMGLOW made a Goldar mask.
So let’s see how it looks!
Now, I didn’t put on as much as I did with the Sonic mask, but I still got a nice gold sheen going. I let it sit for 30 minutes then peeled it off. This was significantly easier to peel off than the Sonic one. It left my face feeling baby-soft and ready for the day! This product is still available on their website, so grab it before it gets locked into a vault for 10,000 years.
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018