Digital Extremes has revealed two new additions to their Sci-Fi MMO Warframe: the first is Khora, the first Warframe added to the game in 2018, while the s econd is the Sanctuary Onlsaught team-based survival game mode for the Beasts of the Sanctuary update. Beasts of the Sanctuary will launch this week for PC players, while the update will hit Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in May.
Khora is the 35th Warframe available in the game and offers both offensive and defensive capabilities to players. Khora’s main weapon is a snake-like whip that allows her to strike from a distance, but she also commands a metallic Kavat pet that she can send in ahead of her. Khora is designed to function incredibly well in the new Sanctuary Onslaught mode (its where players will be able to find her) as her skills allow players to take advantage of the timed portals and increasing waves of enemies with proper versatility.
Essentially, both Khora and Sanctuary Onslaught are intended to work well with Warframe‘s chaotic co-op. Additionally, both are free with the Beasts of the Sanctuary update.
Khora’s offensive and defensive tactics are based around four distinguished Abilities:
- Whipclaw: Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
- Ensnare: Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.
- Venari: Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.
- Strangledome: Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.
New weapons and items available for Khora include the Dartgun, Quill Spear, Tenno Revolver Rifle, Zaw Parts, Quill Syandana, and Quill Alt Helmet.
Sanctuary Onslaught is a new cooperative and competitive gameplay mode that challenges players to work together to survive endless waves of Warframe enemies standing in their way of escaping through the next portal. Players must quickly slay enemies en masse while proceeding through uniquely crafted environments to random portals to escape — and then do it all again, with a timer clicking down in the background.
- Warframe Announces More Modes and Details at TennoCon 2018
- Digital Extremes Officially Announces Warframe for Nintendo Switch
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018