The Brothers Dracul, the new series for Aftershock by Cullen Bunn and Mirko Colak out last week has already sold out and is going to second printing. With a Diamond code of FEB188519 for those who are into that.
BROTHERS DRACUL #1
(W) Cullen Bunn (A/CA) Mirko Colak
The legend of Vlad the Impaler is the stuff of nightmares. The inspiration for the most iconic of monsters-Dracula-Vlad tortured and murdered thousands of victims. But what turned him into such a depraved killer? The truth lies in his teenage years, when Vlad and his brother Radu were held hostage by the Ottoman Empire. During this time, the brothers learned many things-archery, riding, the art of combat, matters of court…and how to stalk and slay vampires. From writer Cullen Bunn (DARK ARK, UNHOLY GRAIL, X-Men Blue, Deadpool, Venom) and artist Mirko Colak (UNHOLY GRAIL,The Punisher) comes a tale of brothers and blood that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics. SRP: $3.99
Look for it on the 25th April.
While Stabbity Bunny #3 from Scout Comics has done similar
STABBITY BUNNY #3
(W) Richard Rivera (A) Dwayne Biddix
Amanda takes Grace to visit her Great Grandfather, Desmond Fitzgerald, for the weekend. There’s a huge mansion, a private lake, adorable ducks and, unexpectedly, a brand new caretaker. Glyph and a shadowed benefactor make plans to acquire an artifact essential to their scheme. As the sun sets on the first day, Glyph appears to someone at the mansion with an offer they can’t resist. Unfortunately, the price the sorcerer demands for his gift is the death of someone in the family.
Look for that second printing a little later, on the 6th of June…
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018