One of the big scenes we’re looking forward to seeing in Solo: A Star Wars Story is the big train heist. We’ve seen bits and pieces of it, and despite the fact that Han seems like he’s pretty confident, it doesn’t look like it’s going to go well for him. In new image provided by Empire Magazine Han is seen hanging off the edge of the train.
“Part of the challenge is to come up with new, inventive kinds of action we haven’t seen in Star Wars,” Solo co-writer Jonathan Kasdan told Empire. “We often referenced Heat and Thief as high-end criminals doing serious jobs that involve huns and big hijackings.”
We know that Han and Chewie both survive this train heist, so the movie is going to have to work twice as hard to make us forget that. They either have to make us care about the fates of the supporting characters or make the drama good enough that we forget. It’s a problem all prequels and movies based on true events must grapple with.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Lord and Miller Explain Why Alden Ehrenreich Was Their Pick For Han Solo from the Beginning
- Marvel Producer Calls the Post-Avengers 4 Stories “Refreshing” and “Surprising” - May 20, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Writers Talk Vanessa and a Possible Deadpool 3 [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018
- New Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot Teases New Footage - May 20, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Takes the Top Spot at the Box Office with a $125M Opening - May 20, 2018
- The Scenes Shot Just for the Deadpool 2 Trailers [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018