Once in a while, we see something that’s totally awesome from a company to the point where we scream “Why didn’t they make this back in the day?” That’s the thought in our heads looking at these awesome video game controllers made by Kustom Kontrollerz featuring the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The company does a lot of custom controller mods that include skins and just flat out creations from scratch, and revealed on Twitter this past week a design paying homage to the early ’90s sitcom with Will & Jada Smith tagged in the tweet.
Can’t stay away from the 90s! #TheFreshPriceOfBelAir Kustom Kontrollerz! Cc: @officialjaden @jadapsmith RTs and Likes are appreciated! Tag a friend who was born in the 90s! #FreshPrince (Designed by @deano_ramsay) pic.twitter.com/aMrNzibZFz
— Kustom Kontrollerz™ (@KustmKontrllerz) April 12, 2018
Looking at the design, it reminds us of the old sticker packs you used to receive in Nintendo Power that you could throw in your controller to make the old grey models from the NES, SNES, and N64 look rad. Honestly, if we were living 20 years ago with modern gaming now, these would be fly and we’d be buying them hand-over-fist. Sadly, they’re not officially licensed, so we’re probably not going to see them on shelves anytime soon. But hey, if the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reboot talk is for real, maybe with the proper licensing…
- Sonic the Hedgehog #2 Review: Welcome to the Resistance...Sonic?
- Rumor: 2K is Developing a New BioShock Game at a Secret Studio
- Twitch to Host a Gaming Livestream to Promote Rampage
- Hal Jordan and the GL Corps #42 Advance Review: The Darkstars Return at Last
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- The ZeniMax and Oculus Lawsuit is Finally Settled - December 12, 2018
- The Game Awards Boasts Doubled Viewership From Last Year - December 12, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Receives 11 New Games in DLC - December 12, 2018
- A First Look at Wilfrid Laurier and Canada Coming to Civilization VI - December 12, 2018
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018