Nearing the end of our last day at PAX East, we made our way over to the Iceberg Interactive booth to try out a couple different games. The first one on the list turned out to be the last racing title of the con with Antigraviator. This is basically one of those racing games where you tend to go at high speeds that are so fast, your brain has trouble playing catch-up. It reminded me a lot of the Star Wars Episode I: Racer game for the N64, where everything is just flying by you and the only things you’re even recognizing is the track, your car, and whatever scenery may lay in the distance. And while that’s super cool to experience as a player, it becomes quickly detrimental as I have a habit of crashing.
There’s no real status bar on your car, per se, you just see a flashing red tone all around the screen until your car crumbles into pieces from hitting the sides of the barricade too much. You then rematerialize almost exactly where you died and now have to speed back up to catch up. The demo we tried out was good, but you can tell it’s one of those games where some stuff needs to be fixed or ironed out. Antigraviator is being released sometime this year for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Iceberg Interactive Releases an Announcement Trailer for The Sojourn
- Snagging a Funko Con Exclusive: Cagney Carnation from ThinkGeek at PAX East
- Giving New Life To The Pre-Cosmos in Genesis Noir
- Revisiting Crimson Keep and All Of Its Perils at PAX East
- Underworld Ascendant's Best Feature is the Living Stygian Abyss
- Checking Out Some of the Overwatch Goodies from Jinx at PAX East
- Finding Our Arcade B-Ball Skills Again with Dunk Lords
- Taking Down Criminals With a Time Limit in RICO
- Racing While Marking Our Territory in Trailblazers from PAX East
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018