According to a related report by Kotaku a secret studio within developer 2K is working on a new BioShock game. The secret studio, and its project, were both referred to with the codename Parkside, which likely refers to the location of the studio more than anything to do with the game.
“If anyone from Hangar 13 tried to strike up a conversation with [those at this studio], they’d say, ‘Oh, we can’t really talk about it,” one source told Kotaku. “It was all very tight-lipped.” Another source told Kotaku that the studio is keeping the Bioshock team small to avoid overstaffing the project.
“The issue is that Parkside’s not ready for lots of people,” one source said. “They’re trying to be really smart about figuring out what the core thing is.”
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018