Tom King is the writer of the Batman monthly comic book. He has been writing the series for the last two years to great acclaim and the upcoming marriage of Bruce Wayne to Selina Kyle is all his idea.
He’ll even go up to bat for Batman saying that Superman sucks, or words to that effect. And do so on the Action Comics #1000 panel at C2E2. He has Batcojones.
But he is also writing the slightly-slipping-scheduled but best-selling series Mister Miracle #8 out next week. And Mister Miracle appears to have a different perspective. Here’s a preview…
Oh, Tom… Batman doesn’t kill babies. He just beats up criminal babies. And always wins. Your baby has no chance.
I mean, unless it’s a Batbaby.
Damn, this should be a meme. Tom King is writing for the next generation of comic book readers. Just be grateful you got this…
And not this for Batman #1 which even Tom King had to miss out on his recent retelling…
MISTER MIRACLE #8 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
This issue, it’s back to Apokolips-and a return to war. Scott Free is engaged in a bloody battle against Darkseid’s forces, this time without Barda by his side-because her hands are full, thanks to a domestic situation at home. With his attention split by his concerns for his wife’s commitments back on Earth, can Mister Miracle hold his own against the minions of darkness? In Shops: Apr 18, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018