Tom King is the writer of the Batman monthly comic book. He has been writing the series for the last two years to great acclaim and the upcoming marriage of Bruce Wayne to Selina Kyle is all his idea.
He’ll even go up to bat for Batman saying that Superman sucks, or words to that effect. And do so on the Action Comics #1000 panel at C2E2. He has Batcojones.
But he is also writing the slightly-slipping-scheduled but best-selling series Mister Miracle #8 out next week. And Mister Miracle appears to have a different perspective. Here’s a preview…
Oh, Tom… Batman doesn’t kill babies. He just beats up criminal babies. And always wins. Your baby has no chance.
I mean, unless it’s a Batbaby.
Damn, this should be a meme. Tom King is writing for the next generation of comic book readers. Just be grateful you got this…
And not this for Batman #1 which even Tom King had to miss out on his recent retelling…
MISTER MIRACLE #8 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
This issue, it’s back to Apokolips-and a return to war. Scott Free is engaged in a bloody battle against Darkseid’s forces, this time without Barda by his side-because her hands are full, thanks to a domestic situation at home. With his attention split by his concerns for his wife’s commitments back on Earth, can Mister Miracle hold his own against the minions of darkness? In Shops: Apr 18, 2018
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018