The cast of Solo: A Star Wars Story is here to strike a pose. The four main cast members appear on the fifth cover of Disney’s Twenty-Three magazine.
Out of the five other magazine covers, however, this one is probably the most awkwardly photoshopped. It’s quite obviously four images slapped together, and there is something seriously wrong with the way Donald Glover‘s head is positioned. Disney made it sound like they were hiding the cover for some reason, but the one they were hiding ended up being the worst of the five.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018