Ollie’s Bargain Outlet is a discount store with 268 locations in the USA across 20 states. They deal in surplus merchandise obtained from various retailers, suppliers, or manufacturers throughout the country, whether in the form of closeouts, bankruptcy sales, or other similar means of buying the stock at below wholesale costs. Well, as of this week, that also appears to include T-shirts, supposedly exclusive to Loot Crate subscription boxes.
And they have truckloads of them. The Deadpool Tacos shirt pictured is from their February 2017 DEAD crate and usually sells on eBay from around $7 to $10. But if the Walking Dead is this one it has sold on-line for $35 recently.
If you go to size up what’s in your size, take a shot, let us know what’s in stock… but if you want newer stock, Loot Crate is taking orders for its latest crate right here.
UPDATE: And here’s a look at some of the selection from a mobile Little Bleeder…
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018