Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating Superman’s 80th anniversary in Injustice 2 mobile by adding Classic Superman to the fighting game’s already impressive roster. The new character was inspired by Superman’s first ever appearance in Action Comics #1, red shortpants and all! Classic Superman pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance 80 years ago with unique fighting abilities that lower the defense of his opponent while damaging the entire team. He’s also got some really fantastic animations going, with a signature cartoony style.
The anniversary celebration continues with a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle, but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him. So this is a great chance to pick up more shards to upgrade your heroes.
Injustice 2 for mobile is developed by NetherRealm Studios and pits iconic DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains head-to-head in blockbuster 3-on-3 fighting action. Because the mobile version was developed by NetherRealm themselves, it feels a whole lot like the main console version. Injustice 2 for mobile is available for free on the App Store for iPad and iPhone and on Google Play for Android devices.
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018