This past weekend in Chicago at C2E2, John Layman was selling and signing ashcans to his upcoming series with Nick Pitarra from Image Comics, Leviathan. Copies have sold online for up to $40.
But don’t you worry if you couldn’t make it, or if eBay is too rich for your blood. Bleeding Cool has a sizeable chunk of the damn thing, courtesy of Layman, all the way up to Donald Trump.
LEVIATHAN by John Layman, Nick Pitarra, & Mike Garland Eisner-award winning, New York Times bestselling writer John Layman (CHEW) is back, teaming up with New York Times bestselling artist Nick Pitarra (THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS) and colorist extraordinaire Mike Garland in the all new, ongoing series—that’s Godzilla by way of black magic—in LEVIATHAN. In LEVIATHAN, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all. LEVIATHAN is coming this summer to Image Comics.
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018