This past weekend in Chicago at C2E2, John Layman was selling and signing ashcans to his upcoming series with Nick Pitarra from Image Comics, Leviathan. Copies have sold online for up to $40.
But don’t you worry if you couldn’t make it, or if eBay is too rich for your blood. Bleeding Cool has a sizeable chunk of the damn thing, courtesy of Layman, all the way up to Donald Trump.
LEVIATHAN by John Layman, Nick Pitarra, & Mike Garland Eisner-award winning, New York Times bestselling writer John Layman (CHEW) is back, teaming up with New York Times bestselling artist Nick Pitarra (THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS) and colorist extraordinaire Mike Garland in the all new, ongoing series—that’s Godzilla by way of black magic—in LEVIATHAN. In LEVIATHAN, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all. LEVIATHAN is coming this summer to Image Comics.
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018