Our own Madeline Ricchiuto attended PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she was all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Did you wish you could have attended but were stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home. It’s time to check out Microsoft and see what they had to show us.
Xbox devoted most of their booth to State of Decay II and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Sea of Thieves still had a large presence despite a lackluster launch. The ID@Xbox section held their indie games, which included the Dark Souls-meets-Journey game Ashen by Annapruna Interactive. They also had some really nice set piece swag in exclusive Xbox One X consoles and a special Xbox Deadmau5 helmet.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018