Our own Madeline Ricchiuto attended PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she was all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Did you wish you could have attended but were stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home. It’s time to check out Microsoft and see what they had to show us.
Xbox devoted most of their booth to State of Decay II and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Sea of Thieves still had a large presence despite a lackluster launch. The ID@Xbox section held their indie games, which included the Dark Souls-meets-Journey game Ashen by Annapruna Interactive. They also had some really nice set piece swag in exclusive Xbox One X consoles and a special Xbox Deadmau5 helmet.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Christian Rivers Talks Peter Jackson Mentoring Him at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Robert Sheehan Talks Filming a Green Screen Heavy Production at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Stephen Lang Talks His Not So Human Character at NYCC - October 13, 2018