If you’re ever curious as to what’s on the horizon for Pokémon GO, you can always count on random dataminers on Twitter and Reddit to tell you the minute they discover it in new updates. The latest leak comes via Twitter as Leek Duck revealed a pair of screenshots that show off all of the new Shiny Pokémon sprites coming to the game. The info comes from the user known as Charles, who is usually one of the main people on the cusp of finding new materials for Pokémon GO.
Here’s a look at all the Shinies added today from Johto (Generation 2). Special Thanks to @Chrales.
Although these were found in the network traffic, it does not mean they are coming to the game soon. pic.twitter.com/1tESTuc7T5
— Leek Duck (NYC) (@LeekDuck) April 8, 2018
The short version of the leak is that there will be Shiny version of the first 251 Pokémon in the game, but since this isn’t official news from Niantic and there’s no time-frame on the updates, there’s no way of knowing when these will be added. At the very least it means when the next update rolls around there’s a pretty good chance we’ll be seeing these added to the game, if not at a later date in the near future as a simple addition from the developers.
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses
- Pokémon GO Launches the Kanto Event in the U.S.
- Pokemon Go is Going Green for their Earth Day 2018 Event
- Niantic Settles Pokémon GO Fest Lawsuit for $1.5 Million
- Pokémon Go is Running in 8-bit Graphics Today for an April Fool's Gag
- Pokémon GO Devs Would Like To Add In-Game Chat and Other Features
- Pokémon GO to Introduce Research Quests and Finally Adds Mew
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018